Working, please wait...

Brenda Botens

Financial Advisor
CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.
at PenFed Wealth Management

Direct Phone: 845-645-3355
Direct Fax: 608-236-7347
Located in: West Point, New York
Covers: NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA

Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA BrokerCheck.

As a Financial Advisor registered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. located at Pentagon Federal Credit Union, Brenda helps individuals and families work toward better lives and lifestyles by helping them develop and implement comprehensive financial plans. She offers a full range of investment planning strategies, tailored to a client’s specific needs, whether the investment is to work to ensure a specific lifestyle in retirement, a dependent’s educational expenses or a legacy for heirs. Brenda is committed to maintaining the highest standard of integrity and professionalism in her relationships with clients. She endeavors to understand her clients’ unique financial situations and provide them with only the highest quality information, services and products that will enable them to pursue their goals.

Brenda is registered to sell securities and holds a life and health insurance license.

Do You Want To Contact Me?

*PenFed Wealth Management Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members.

Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC Insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.

Representatives are neither tax advisors nor attorneys. For information regarding your specific tax situation, please consult a tax professional. For legal questions, including a discussion about estate planning, please consult your attorney.