Working, please wait...

Carlos Carrillo

Financial Advisor
CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.
at PenFed Wealth Management

Direct Phone: 858-860-8804
Direct Fax: 608-643-4722
Located in: San Diego, CA
Covers: California

Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA BrokerCheck.

The pursuit of helping others is what drives me every day! For the past 27 years, I’ve been helping individuals, families and small business owners; navigate successfully and reach their financials objectives. Whether is in my professional life or my personal one, I strive for others to succeed. This passion, mixed with my experience, has allowed me to deliver a highly unique individualized client experience and satisfaction.

My focus with every client is to establish a long-term relationship by understanding the importance of their lives, family, and their assets.

“When the client leaves my office, I want them to feel that no one is going to care more about their financial goals, that does not share their last name, than I.”

My services include, but are not limited to: Wealth Management, Retirement Services, Insurance & Estate Planning, Alternative Investments, Trust Services, College Funding. I currently hold FINRA registrations in addition to life/health, long term-care licenses in California, Washington and Idaho.

Do You Want To Contact Me?

*PenFed Wealth Management Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members.

Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC Insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.

Representatives are neither tax advisors nor attorneys. For information regarding your specific tax situation, please consult a tax professional. For legal questions, including a discussion about estate planning, please consult your attorney.